The Mustang Booster Club is a registered Non-Profit parent-driven organization, formed for the specific purpose of providing general support for ALL activities of the students and teachers at Millard North High School "MNHS". We operate in a manner consistent with the usual activities of a parent teacher organization. It is at the express intention of the Board of Directors that this be the one and only parent teacher organization for MNHS and shall provided economic and volunteer support for all activities at MNHS as requested.
Thank you for participating in the Mustang Booster Club! This school year will present a new set of challenges and every dollar we raise will make a difference to our students.
Here is what we were able to accomplish this past school year:
· Mustang Moolah Club Payouts $32,640
· Club Allotments from Membership Dues $5,425
· MBC Craft Fair
· 4 Scholarships Awarded $4000
· Teacher Appreciation/Conference Meals
· Sponsored Meet the Coaches Night
· Girls Volleyball Away Game Ticket Sponsor
· Boys Basketball Away Game Ticket Sponsor
· Creighton Student Leadership Conf , sponsor of MNHS student
· Donated Millard North Signing Backdrop and Millard North Table Banner
· Purchased Indoor Golf Mat for MNHS Team
We are still seeking to fill the following open Board positions for this year:
This person would shadow the President for the 2020-21 school year and then in the 2021-22 school year, would assume the role of President.
This person would shadow the Treasurer for the 2020-21 school year and then in the 2021-22 school year, would assume the role of Treasurer.
Vice-President of Fundraising:
This person will assist committee chairs with their fundraising efforts. These committees include craft fair, membership drive, Mustang Moolah, Mustang Mania, etc.
Vice-President of Communications:
This person will assist committee chairs with the website and social media sites.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in any of these roles or if you would like to attend the Board meeting.
Thanks again for your participation,