We are raising funds for all clubs, activities and sports programs at MNHS. These are things not provided by tax dollars. We want our Mustangs to represent the school in our community in a first-class manner and this is true of our facilities and equipment when we host other schools in all endeavors.
We greatly appreciate any and all support provided by our Mustang Supporters!
· MBC is asking that participants sell 10 tickets for $10 a ticket, for a chance to win $10K!
· Tickets sales from October 1- December 31, 2019
· If we can all do this, we will have a very successful fundraiser.
· For every packet (10 tickets) sold participants will receive an opportunity at a drawing for a gift cards from one of the following: Scheels, Dunkin, Scooters, Canes, Chick-Fil-a! These drawing will happen after each drop off date at Mama’s Pizza.
· Tickets will be distributed by sponsors, coaches or parent representative for each group. We hope to have packets out to all groups by Wednesday October 9th
Ticket turn in and pick up more dates:
· Pick up date 2 and turn in date 1- October 14 @ Mama’s Pizza- 15615 Pacific St
· Pick up date 3 and turn in date 2- November 4 @ Mama’s Pizza
· Pick up date 4 and turn in date 3- November 25 @ Mama’s Pizza
· Pick up date 5 and turn in date 4- December 16 @ Mama’s Pizza
· Probably will have final check in date January 2, 2020 @ Mama’s Pizza
Students and parents are responsible for getting unsold tickets and money for sold tickets turned in on one of the designated dates!
Event opportunities available to groups to be assigned by MBC when sponsors or coaches sign up thru MBC:
· Home Varsity Football games 10/10 & 10/25
· Musical 10/4, 10/5 & 10/6 x 2
· Craft Fair 10/26
· Junior Mustangs & Lady Mustangs Basketball Tournaments- TBD
· Home Varsity Basketball 11/30, 12/7,12/13 & 12/21
· Orchestra Concert 12/3
· Choir Concert 12/12
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
· Purchasers or students fill out top half of ticket (legibly) -this half is kept and turned in to officially enter! We will had a very nifty Mustang Raffle Box soon.
· Bottom half is retained by purchaser for their records
MBC has shared info on Twitter, Facebook and all official rules and information will be posted on: https://mustangboosterclub.com/
Last year our peers at a High School on West Q street made $25,000 on their raffle...I know we can outdo them significantly!!!